Friday, July 16, 2010

Testimonials from Wrapped In Wellness May 15, 2010

"I am in the Navy and my PRT test was coming up in a month. I weighed 220 lbs and had a body fat percentage of slightly over 27%. I needed to lose inches and body fat in order to stay in the service. I tried to lose weight on a fast but I gained it all back, plus some as soon as I started eating regular foods again.

I came to Wrapped In Wellness for my first wrap and after 1 Hour of being wrapped, I lost an inch and a half in my waist and 12.5 inches overall. The next day I started their 3 Day Detox and by the 3rd day I’d lost 5 lbs.

I did the Turbo Wrap the following week, lost another 1.2 inches in my waist, 11.7 inches overall, 1.7 pounds and 2.1% body fat from one session. Needless to say, I passed my fit test with no problem at all. I was actually under the required amount. Thank You Wrapped In Wellness." D.R. Corpus Christi, TX 5/25/10

1 comment:

  1. It is more than surprising that it isn't just about losing weight and all. It got my attention that detoxification comes along. I'm a vain type and anything that cleanses the body in whatever way attracts me. It's a great thing for me that the two things (body wrap and detox) come in one. Detox is also a concern here in Bay Area. Body wraps are quite popular yet it is all about losing extra cholesterol baggage. Happy indeed and will lead into trying this one. Our town is getting more humid everyday and my sensitive skin is having a hard time to adapt. Thank the stars that there's a skin care, San Jose CA clinic, that me and my mom go to! Anyway, I'll try your tips, no doubts, just like how the Navy had her satisfaction put into writing.

    ReplyDelete