Friday, July 16, 2010
I came to Wrapped In Wellness for my first wrap and after 1 Hour of being wrapped, I lost an inch and a half in my waist and 12.5 inches overall. The next day I started their 3 Day Detox and by the 3rd day I’d lost 5 lbs.
I did the Turbo Wrap the following week, lost another 1.2 inches in my waist, 11.7 inches overall, 1.7 pounds and 2.1% body fat from one session. Needless to say, I passed my fit test with no problem at all. I was actually under the required amount. Thank You Wrapped In Wellness." D.R. Corpus Christi, TX 5/25/10
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Eat Drink and Be Gorgeous
A Nutritionist Guide to Living Well While Living It Up
Chapter 3 Drinking Gorgeous
The liver has its cycles: Phase I detoxification and Phase II detoxification. The general purpose of the whole detoxification process is to convert fat soluble toxins (toxins that dissolve in fats and would therefore be trapped in your body) into water soluble substances (toxins that dissolve in water and can be excreted in your body). If this does not occur, the toxins cannot be eliminated form the body and will stay inside the fat cells, which can lead to the appearance of cellulite.
Phase I detoxification, a series of chemical reactions causes the liver to convert toxic chemicals into less harmful chemicals. Enzymes are required fro this reaction; grouped together they are termed the cytochrome p-450 system. Phase II detoxification converts the less harmful substances of phase I detoxification into water soluble substances that the body can excrete via the kidneys and bladder. To work efficiently, phase II detoxification requires certain sulfur-contaning amino acids (taurine and cysteine), as well as substances like gluthaione, the liver’s most potent antioxidant. If the phase I and II detoxification pathways become overloaded with waste products, there will be a buildup of toxins in the body. Taking medications, eating junk food and being exposed to environmental pollutants such as gas fumes can all clog up the liver and make it harder for it to run efficiently.
By Esther Blum, MS, RD,CDN,CNS
15 Things about you didn't know about
Wrapped In Wellness!
2. None of our services dehydrate; the results will stay off an average of 6 weeks.
3. Body wraps use detoxification and tissue compression to change the shape you’re in.
4. We are born with the same amount of fat cells. Over time, toxins increase the size of our fat cells. Detox treatments reverse the effects that toxins and everyday living have on our bodies.
5. There is no exercise involved in our treatments. With our Contour Body Wrap, you will lose 6-30 inches in one hour, or your next wrap is free!
6. Our European Body Wrap, the Sudatonic, will burn 2000-3000 calories (6-8 workouts) in one hour. You can lose 1-5 pounds in one hour!
7. Wrapped In Wellness offers the best prices, programs and body contouring services in the Houston area.
8. Members who follow our program average a 10 pound weight loss.
9. Our members save 40-66% off all services, and 25% off supplements.
10. Our services include the use of a massage chair, and relaxing music or a selection of over 30 new-release movies.
11. Our wraps help clients who previously received assistance with rapid weight
loss (lapband, gastric- bypass, weight loss prescription) keep their skin tight, and toned as they continue to lose their weight.
12. Beautiful Image will help your outside look as young as you feel on the inside, without needles, surgery, or recuperation time.
13. You have 3000 pores in the bottom of your feet. We provide ionic foot cleanse which draws toxins from the pores of your feet aid in your living a healthier, more energetic lifestyle.
14. You can have that all over, sun-kissed glow all year ‘round with our non-toxic, all natural, custom airbrush tan.
15. Detox, relax, lose inches, lose weight. Our goal is to help you reach yours!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Wrapped In Wellness is dedicated to helping and our clients achieve their Goals. We have created this site to share success stories of our clients and also to provide motivational tips and guidance to all. We hope that this blog will allow someone to see that sometimes all you really need is a jump start to get on track to reaching your personal best.
Our hope is that our ongoing communications will motivate at least one person to get on course to reaching their goals.
If you are reading this, please feel free to share your goals and/or your success story.
Here's to being the best you, you can be!